Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Speculation on a series of unforgettable events

I often relate to my feelings through artwork and colors, hence the picture on the right. I needed a happy picture so there is the flower I created less than a week ago. I like to dabble in art to express my emotions and this one captures my feelings right now, maybe that is hard for someone else to grasp but for me it makes all the sense in the world. I woke up this morning with a peculiar feeling. I realized that over the last twenty four hours I had been feeling quite a bit overwhelmed. I wrote and wrote and wrote till I literally could not do it anymore. I wrote until the thoughts were out of my head. I'm not even sure if I created interesting material or material that made sense or if it was anything that anybody would want to read. I sometimes find it difficult to write both for me and for a wider audience and I get stuck. Hmm, if anyone can put up with my brain being a little cluttered these days I have some really good ideas and I will be writing some more soon so keep checking back as I clear my head and begin writing some more. Be back soon!!

1 comment:

Shane said...

You know I always love hearing your crazy ideas sweetcheeks.. and I know exactly what you mean about expressing emotions through art

Add to Technorati Favorites