Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Journal Of Carolyn D.

Tuesday, the fan's making the same peculiar noise it always makes. The scene has not really changed too much. Sleep came easy last night. Exhaustion had set it and my eyes could not stay awake. I waited for the tears to come but they wouldn't. So I slept and he stayed. The overwhelming grief that had encompassed me before was now filled with something even worse but I don't know yet what it is.
Awake I am now, waiting. watching. Too tired to clean, too awake to just sit. Not knowing where I'm going, not certain where I've been. Longing for something I can never have. Scared. Lonely. Sad. This is my journal.

1 comment:

Beginning with "B" said...

"This is THE BEGINNING of my journal."

~~Think of it that way.

Best wishes,
adam b.

Add to Technorati Favorites