Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Saving the Prairie Dogs

A couple people have commented on the post about my pet prairie dog who passed away. I wanted to add a link for a site that's working to educate people about prairie dogs as pets and in the wild. There are many issues affecting these animals in the wild and as pets. They are currently banned to be sold or traded in all fifty states so the best anyone can do is protect them in the wild. Having owned one I know what type of animal they are and I care deeply for them and I wanted to pass on the info for anyone that would like to check it out. I don't understand all of the issues so I will not go into it, I will just post the link. So please if you have time check it out.

Prairie Dog Lover's Burrow | Plight of the prairie dog.. as pets and in the wild

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites