Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Being the Big Bad Wolf Sure Has Its Drawbacks

So I sat here and took it, like an adult would calmly, rationally until I really lost it and decided that eliminating all of his property was the best idea. Probably not my best move, but he was leaving me and I had been dreading this all week. Still it felt like someone had shot me in the heart and my arms and my legs because I had this dead weight like I just couldn't move. Still an hour later and he keeps on calling, no matter how many times I hit the ignore button he keeps on calling dare I pick up only to hear about how awful I am over and over again. I'm the bad one, I'm mean, I'm cruel yet I'm the one sitting here crying over spilled milk. Being bad isn't always so great, it still hurts just as much to have your heart torn in two. Just this once I thought I could make a relationship work and then to have it torn out from under me once again is just shattering. I can't even write its as if I'm out of words which never happens to me but it's happened now.........

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites