Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One More Time......

I felt as if I was a little too cynical in my last post. So being me I had to obsess over that while I tidied up the pit that is known as my desk. Obsess I will because its just in my nature so I'm back for one more round. I feel as if I neglect my day to day life and get a little too deep sometimes and that's when I begin to scare myself. I think I have really good insight sometimes but sometimes I just want to be twenty three and simple, really simple. Speaking of obsessions again, wow that really is a hot button issue with me lately isn't it? I want to obsess over things like guys and shoes and my ringtone on my cell phone and the latest fashion trends and believe me I do. I just sometimes slip into that other me who ages herself about thirty years and then I freak out over it. Maybe today I was just carrying too many emotions and there's not enough me to handle it. You know what I do though when I get like that, I laugh at myself. I step back from it and laugh at myself and I realize that it's not that big of a deal and life is not that serious all the time. So right now I'm really happy because I went to a dentist that actually kept my appointment and explained to me what was going and did not have to pull my tooth, plus I had a nice walk there. And on top of that I'm going to go eat spaghettios!!! So there!! Ok and this is where the giggles come in, ahhh free therapy, its the best. I'm perfectly content now and I can go find something else to obsess over like my financial aid form that I must fill out for my appointment for cosmetology school tomorrow. Thats big stuff, so is laundry, giggles again......I'm going to leave giggling.....

No comments:

Add to Technorati Favorites