Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ok, so I lied, again.....



Yes, I know I said I would post yesterday. Now this probably doesn't mean a great deal to anyone else but me, but I guess I'm a bit sensitive. I feel the need to focus on my obsessions again which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. Notice once again I'm showing a picture of a shoe. Well this time I have a point. I buy shoes for a reason, other than the obvious. I guess shopping has become my therapy, especially lately.
I've wound up with so many pairs of shoes simply because shopping eases my discomfort or pain when I can't cope with life. In a way it's probably healthier than a lot of addictions, but it's beginning to become rather costly. But what am I to do. Thing's just aren't turning out the way I expected and in turn I'm going broke.
I'm listening to the Greg Behrendt show as I write this and they are talking about how men and women communicate and it got me thinking about more than shoes. It got me thinking about how it can be so easy to break a relationship and so hard to make one. On top of that who's fault is it really, it's easy to place blame on one person and it's easy to take the blame but I don't know if that's really fair.
I'm exhausted over the whole process of trying to make a relationship work and I wonder if it's worth it. How long does a person try for before they give up, and how much can one person take? When it starts to become a personal attack against you is that too much to take? What are the boundaries, I really don't know. I feel as if I am being told I am the problem but still I feel hurt. On top of it I don't even know how to fight back, I want to know if other people have felt this way or if this is something exclusive to me, something tells me it's not. Confusion, I just don't understand anything at this point and somehow shoe shopping is helping me cope. I wish I could help someone else and be useful but I'm afraid I can't even help myself at this point.
Is communication that difficult, is there some sort of male/female barrier that makes it impossible? Or am I just stuck and don't know where to go? I hope I am making some sense. Thank you to anyone that reads this, I'm off to hopefully have a peaceful day. Take care everyone!

3 comments:

Beginning with "B" said...

Number one:

I hope you had a peaceful day.

Number two:

Yep! I've felt that way before.

Number three:

Imeda Marcos, I'm not..but, I understand.

Number four:

Just be you. (use your voice to speak what you've written here. You know better than anyone.)

xx,adam b. ~~I love you, and I'm like a total stranger!

Beginning with "B" said...

*Imelda
[correction]~~(^_^)~~

Browneyedgurly said...

I haven't heard the name Imelda Marcos in years we used to call my grandma that, funny she seems to have rubbed off on me!! Thanks for the comments!

Add to Technorati Favorites