Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'll Be Your Good Luck Charm, Well Maybe Not Me But These Will

Santitas Bahia Charm Bangles
I could use all the good luck I can get these days and these were too good to pass up. I thought I would pass these on for anyone else who could use a good luck charm. Silly as it seems I still hold on to the notion of luck. Sometimes it even seems to work for me. Maybe it's all in my head, maybe it's the power of positive thinking. Who really knows, maybe we can talk ourselves out of a situation. It seems we can talk ourselves into one, why not out of it? It always seems easier to fall into a trap than get out of one. It seems we would have to chew our own arm off to get away from something, but that is entirely off the topic of luck. I just wanted to pass along what I perceived as a good luck charm to anyone who may need a bit of luck in their lives. Here is an example, I hope you can find your own luck and maybe I'll find mine.

1 comment:

Choc Mint Girl said...

Thanks, best of luck to you too!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites