Search this site or the web powered by FreeFind

Site search Web search

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Fighting My Way Through The Darkness

In the last twenty four hours I've felt my emotions rise and drop more times than I care to count and the numbers are still rising. Old friends, new friends, nostalgia, throw some liquor and some chinese food on top of all that and you've got me whimpering in my sleep. Yeah, I'm overloaded, I can go from point a to b to z and back to b again and again. But I can never seem to find the point that I know in my heart is right for me.I know what I need but I seem to be lost in a web of could haves and would haves and should haves. What would have happened if I hadn't said this to this person on this certain day on this certain time and would I be sitting here right now at all? I can't live with the reality that I have created for myself and the path I need to forge for myself seems to tricky to navigate right now so I'm laying in wait. But I can't do that much longer. Prince Charming isn't coming and I don't have a glass slipper, I've realized my fate is my own and at some point very soon time is going to catch up to me and I am going to have to own my actions and more importantly my feelings. I'm lost in transition, but not forgotten. I'll keep you posted....

2 comments:

Shubhojit said...

Well happens to all of us sometimes. Life's like that. Tomorrow will again be a bright sunny day :)

Beginning with "B" said...

Everyday is another opportunity to learn and grow..even if it's painful.

~~I've recently had my blog peeked at by a friend of the family (my Father's friend, to be exact.) He wasn't amused by what he saw there.

~~I guess you could say, I got what I deserved~~exposing myself, in such a public way...

Well. This nosy person, sent the link of my blog, attached to the e-mail he sent me. Then he forwarded it to my Brother & my Sister.

~~~Moral of the story:

This life is yours, and so is this blog. Live your life to the fullest. Be who you are, without apologies. And if, in day, you find your "life"...and your Prince Charming, (nothing wrong with dreams..it's an ideal, but not a reality, dear) comes along..

Remember those times you had to kick yourself (blushing!)...

and, move on.

xx,b.

Add to Technorati Favorites